“The best education teaches both academic and Christian values!”
Dear Prospective Family,
We thank you for taking the time to see how Greater Works Christian School can become an important part of your child’s future in education. We understand that at any school, academic success is important. At Greater Work’s we not only achieve academic success, our school is dedicated to providing educational excellence from a firm Christian perspective.
Key points that we strive to achieve each day are based on KNOWLEDGE.
- Giving your child the finest in academic training.
- To give your child the opportunity to study in an atmosphere where learning and character development are enhanced, nurtured and safe.
- That growth of the intellect is a part of education just as is the development of character and soul.
- We believe the best education teaches both academic and Christian values.
We encourage you to take a look at our Early Childhood, Elementary, and Intermediate Education programs. You will get the opportunity to meet our teachers, read their testimonies and understand what your child will be learning this school year.
A unique academic difference that we provide for your child is:
- Pennsylvania System of School Assessment (PSSA testing)
Even though we are a Non-Public school and we are not mandated to take the PSSA’s, we chose to take part in the testing to better gauge your child’s level of performance based on state academic standards.
If you have any additional questions after taking a look at our academic program at Greater Works Christian School, please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to answer any of your questions and we look forward to working with your family.
Pastor Bill Spahr